Sex & Relationships Education in Secondary Schools
The Camish Network offers FREE
Sex and Relationships Education sessions and support to ALL
secondary schools in Camden and Islington.
Our team are trained and experienced facilitators from leading sexual health organisations:
Brook, The Brandon Centre, and Homerton University Hospital
All secondary schools are offered free sessions delivered by trained and experienced practitioners on:
• Introduction to Safer Sex
• Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
• Access to services
• Clinic visits
Please note that requests are processed on a case by case basis.
We offer sessions to Years 7 – 11, Sixth Forms and young people with additional learning needs.
Supporting teachers/staff to develop and deliver sessions for any year group on additional topics relating to sex and relationships. This offer is free.
Depending on the needs of the school:
• Working in partnership to develop session plans and activities
• Team-teaching with teachers/staff
• Providing training for teachers/staff
Please see below for a full list of topics.
To discuss topics that are not listed, please contact us directly.
• Appropriate touch
• Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
• Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
• Public / private
• Sexual orientation and gender identity
• Sexting and online relationships
Terms & Conditions
• Due to limited capacity, we can only provide up to 4 facilitators for Drop-Down days. We have much more capacity to cover single sessions over a longer period of time.
• Young people benefit much more from frequent sessions spread over a period of time, rather than all at once over one day. We strongly recommend that schools avoid delivering SRE through Drop-Down days whenever possible.
• A teacher must be present at all times during sessions.
• Booking requests should be made at least one term in advance.
• Schools will be asked to provide their SRE Policy in advance.
• An online Booking Request Form must be completed in order for us to process a booking
To find out more about our services, book a session or email us please use the buttons below or contact email@example.com: